[MCOH-EH] Chemo Medical Surveillance

Hodgson, Michael - OSHA Hodgson.Michael at dol.gov
Wed May 20 13:41:10 PDT 2015

Melissa McDiarmid, MD, a former occupant of this office, has worked with ONS for years and persuaded them, recently, to make these materials available for free.  I, too, was unable to locate the link until she sent it around

https://www.ons.org/practice-resources/standards-reports/chemotherapy

Michael Hodgson