[MCOH-EH] Chemo Medical Surveillance

Upfal, Mark mupfal at dmc.org
Tue May 26 06:31:07 PDT 2015

I agree as well.  I have yet to see a validated method for screening workers for outcomes in this setting.  However, we know that primary prevention (i.e. occupational hygiene/exposure control) is important and can be effective.  Monitoring should be probably focused on the environment, engineering controls, work practices and use of PPE.

Mark

Mark Upfal, MD, MPH
Corp Medical Director, DMC Occupational Health Services
4201 Saint Antoine, UHC 4G-3
Detroit, MI 48201
(313) 993-0509
www.dmc.org/ohs

This e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication may be a violation of the law. Please contact the sender immediately by replying to the message and delete it from your computer. Thank You.