[MCOH-EH] (no subject)

Thrasher, Terri Terri.Thrasher at cchmc.org
Tue May 26 12:30:40 PDT 2015

We have similar issues with multiple odors...

We have a policy that addresses these types of perfumes, potpourri, etc.   It comes down to a manager having to manage the persons with the offensive smells.

However there are a very few people that cannot stand the smells of anything....we have one such person that has been told to work at home or she can't work at CCHMC.