[MCOH-EH] False Eyelash Policy

Shockley, Lauren Lauren.Shockley at AHSS.ORG
Wed Jun 10 11:01:13 PDT 2015

Do any of your facilities  have a false eyelash policy?  We have noticed an increase in the number of woman wearing false eyelashes and have some concern regarding infection
risks.  I would love to hear your thoughts

Lauren Shockley RN,BA, CCMP, MSCC
Manager,  Employee Health
Florida Hospital Tampa
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Florida Hospital CarrollWood
P: 813-615-7878
F: 813-615-8101

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) designated as recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of the e-mail, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by phone or reply to this e-mail and then permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail (including any attachments) and destroy any printout thereof.