[MCOH-EH] Respiratory fit test

JimGarb jimgarb at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 17:33:45 PDT 2015

OSHA has always maintained that an employer can require employees who have
to wear respirators to be clean shaven.  Not sure if the religious reason
puts it in a different light, though, from an employment perspective;  I'd
have a conversation with my labor attorney.  There's always PAPRs or CAPRS.

Jim

James Garb, MD FACOEM
Medical Director Occupational Health
Cape Cod Healthcare