[MCOH-EH] Meningitis vaccination for healthcare workers

Sajjad_Savul at bayhealth.org Sajjad_Savul at bayhealth.org
Wed Jul 22 14:10:07 PDT 2015

Thank you all for responding to my query.

We recently had a bacterial meningitis case in the ER and the question
came up in our Infection Prevention meeting.
We currently give it to microbiology personnel only: Menactra to those who
are under 55 and Menomune to those who are above 55 years of age.

Thanks again!

Saj

Sajjad A. Savul, MD, MS, FACOEM
Medical Director