[MCOH-EH] employee health newsletter ideas

Barb.Maxwell at HCAHealthcare.com Barb.Maxwell at HCAHealthcare.com
Fri Oct 2 12:54:21 PDT 2015

I would like to pose a question to everyone regarding administration of flu vaccinations to employees.  We did choose to administer flu vaccine in a corner of the cafeteria and to the physicians in their physician lounge.  We are not administering over their food or near it.  Do you see anything wrong with this?

 Barb