[MCOH-EH] Software

Robert Maurer DO Robert.Maurer at stjoe.org
Tue Oct 6 17:58:15 PDT 2015

We have been using Stolas-Systoc-Ul since 1987. My opinion of the performance of this company's product has been mediocre at best. I believe the relatively small market for occupational medicine software has limited  the quality of the product and we have done the best that we could, with the limitations of the product. We recently underwent a major upgrade that has been extremely  disappointing. I think that it is time to look around for a better product. Can any of the list members recommend a product that is working well for them?

R.J. Maurer DO
MEDICAL DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
MEDICAL DIRECTOR, URGENT CARE, NORTH DIVISION
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group
2720 N. Harbor Blvd. Suite 130, Fullerton, CA 92835
T 714 449-6200 F 714 449 6283
robert.maurer at stjoe.org<mailto:patricia.scagliotti at stjoe.org>