[MCOH-EH] how do you address needlesticks afterhours?

Budnick, Lawrence budnicla at njms.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 27 12:12:13 PDT 2015

We use Fast Track in the hospital emergency department, which uses our protocol, and we follow-up the next day.

Lawrence D. Budnick, MD, MPH
Director, Occupational Medicine Service
Associate Professor of Medicine
Rutgers University - New Jersey Medical School
65 Bergen Street, Suite GA-167, Newark, NJ 07107
tel 973.972.2900
fax 973.972.2904
lawrence.budnick at rutgers.edu<mailto:lawrence.budnick at rutgers.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email, including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, please secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information. Thank you.