[MCOH-EH] process for notifying employees of a potential exposure

Tebolt, Allison ATebolt at Health-quest.org
Mon Nov 16 17:32:05 PST 2015

List,

Please share your most expeditious and efficient ways of notifying a large number of employees of their potential risk of exposure, particularly in off shifts such as weekends and holidays. Thank you.

Health Quest has a secure e-mail policy.

To learn more about this policy and how to send and receive  confidential and sensitive information, click the link below.

http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=34097e0b8324f132014f612bd48e2492&type=1&p=0

If you need assistance, please contact the Help Desk at hqithelpdesk at health-quest.org or call 845-483-6789.
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the named recipient only. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by using your reply option to advise me of such error. Thank you