[MCOH-EH] SIRVA (Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration)

Kris Arnold karnold at bu.edu
Mon Nov 16 19:36:45 PST 2015

Ed,

Curious, why are you not using the intradermal flu vaccine?  We did a
cost/time analysis a couple of years ago and found that it was cost/time
advantageous to use the intradermal.  We do 3-5 flu clinics with 100-120
persons per session and one practitioner, so the time factor was a real
part of the calculation, but just on the materials it was very close if not
slightly in favor of the pre-loaded intradermal.

Thanks,

Kris