[MCOH-EH] Balance balls and Treadmills in the Workplace

Brandt, Rita RBRANDT at LakelandHealth.org
Mon Dec 14 07:51:51 PST 2015

We have been receiving an increase in request for associates to utilize balance balls and treadmills at their workstation.
While we are all about healthy lifestyles, exercise, and proper posture, we also are concerned with the increased risk of injury.

Please share how your organization handles these requests. If you have a policy and care to share, please do so.

Thank you!

Rita Brandt, MSN, RN
Manager, Associate Health and Wellness

Lakeland Health
1234 Napier Avenue
St. Joseph, MI 49085
p-269-983-8468
c-269-930-4941
f-269-934-8079

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system.