[MCOH-EH] Work restrictions for HCW with communicable disease

Sajjad_Savul at bayhealth.org Sajjad_Savul at bayhealth.org
Thu Jan 14 09:50:53 PST 2016

Hello All,

Just wondering if any of the medical centers have a policy on work
restrictions for HCW with communicable disease.
I have attached what we have been using for years at our hospital; its
based on an article from the American Journal of Infection Control, Volume
26 (Year 1998!)

Thanks!
Saj

Sajjad A. Savul, MD, MS, FACOEM
Medical Director
Bayhealth Occupational Health

Dover Office:
1275 S State Street
Dover, DE 19901
Ph.: (302) 678-1303
Milford Office:
301 Jefferson Avenue
Milford, DE 19963
Ph.: (302) 430-5705

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message
and any attachment(s) is intended only for
the confidential use of the intended recipient(s) named above. This e-mail
message and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential health information or other confidential information that is
legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended
recipient or the employee agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you should be aware that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the content of this e-mail message or any attachment(s) is
strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, please
notify our Risk Management Department at 302-744-7431 and delete or
otherwise destroy the original message, any attachment(s) and copies.
Thank you for your cooperation.