[MCOH-EH] For-Cause Invalid Result

Sampson, Deborah Deborah.Sampson at snhhs.org
Mon Jan 18 08:57:35 PST 2016

Thank you both for your questions and answer. I am having some interesting issues with this very topic in our facility and it is so good to know I am not alone in this challenge. The MROs have been very helpful to me in these situations.
Deborah A. Sampson, PhD, APRN, COHN-S, FAANP
Director
Employee Health and Wellness Services
Southern New Hampshire Health   P.O.Box 2014   8 Prospect Street   Nashua, NH 03060
p(603) 281-8583  f (603) 577-5665
deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org<mailto:deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org>