[MCOH-EH] Opportunity for occ health/ID nurse

Swift, Melanie melanie.swift at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 20 14:15:34 PST 2016

We have a unique position coming open in our occupational health program and are searching for a nurse with an occupational health or infectious disease background. Please see attachment for details.
Please pass along if you know someone who would enjoy this job - it's truly a fascinating job!
If you are interested, please respond to me and Catherine off-list.

Thanks,

Melanie Swift, MD
Director, Vanderbilt Occupational Health Clinic
http://occupationalhealth.vanderbilt.edu