[MCOH-EH] medical marijuana--in MA

Schweitzer, Kit KSchweitzer at peacehealth.org
Wed Mar 23 07:31:34 PDT 2016

We follow the same Federal guidelines even though Oregon has legalized recreational and medical marijuana: “Persons who test positive for marijuana, regardless of medical marijuana certification, are not hired and are not eligible for hire for one year.”

Kit Schweitzer, RN, BSN, COHN  |  Employee Health Nurse |  Employee Health & Safety Oregon Network
PeaceHealth<http://www.peacehealth.org/>  |  3333 Riverbend Way |  Springfield, OR 97477
[peace-logo-lockup copy_480px]office 541-222-2544  |  fax 541-222-2548