[MCOH-EH] Annual health evals for hospital employees

Octavia Williams-Blake OWilliams at mcleodhealth.org
Thu Mar 24 14:40:44 PDT 2016

Ditto to Dr. Hudson with exceptions for those who drive hospital owned
vehicles (DOT or modified DOT-type physicals).

Octavia Williams-Blake, JD
Vice-President
Workplace Health & Safety
McLeod Health
843-777-5355 (office)
843-777-5689 (Rene' Springs)

From:   "Hudson, T. Warner" <TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu>
To:     MCOH/EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>, "Occ-Env-Med-L at listserv.unc.edu"
<Occ-Env-Med-L at listserv.unc.edu>
Date:   03/24/2016 05:31 PM
Subject:        Re: [MCOH-EH] Annual health evals for hospital employees
Sent by:        "MCOH-EH" <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net>

We are not doing that here; you are right?  annual TB test and TB
questionnaire plus flu vaccine (or mask) is what we do.  Taking on what
you are describing here at this time would be herculean and fraught with
all sorts of issues; ADA, legal, labor relations, staffing, operations
overload, etc.

Best of luck though,

Warner

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132