[MCOH-EH] vision testing

Higazi, Patricia Patricia.Higazi at chkd.org
Wed May 18 09:07:02 PDT 2016

Do you conduct color blind/vision testing ?  Color discrimination testing

If yes, what populations are tested? anyone performing POCT

What testing tools do you use? Ishihara plates

How often are they tested? Pre-placement

Patricia Higazi RN BSN COHN
Occupational Health Director
CHKD, Norfolk, VA
Tel: (757) 668 7491