[MCOH-EH] Respirator fit testing necessity in outpatient settings

April Tainter April.Tainter at thedacare.org
Tue May 24 05:50:51 PDT 2016

Do you have negative pressure rooms in your clinics?

April Tainter RN
Employee Health Nurse

ThedaCare Medical Centers-Shawano/New London/Waupaca
P 715-701-0168
F 715-524-9983

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message.