[MCOH-EH] Releasing the Entire Employee Health Chart

Higazi, Patricia Patricia.Higazi at chkd.org
Thu Jun 23 13:06:08 PDT 2016

I do the same

Patricia Higazi RN BSN COHN
Occupational Health Director
CHKD, Norfolk, VA
Tel: (757) 668 7491
Fax: (757) 668 8775
[cid:image002.png at 01D1CD69.26C54E20]<http://ana.nursingworld.org/images/nnw/2016/LogoDownload-Color.eps>

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces+higazipj=chkd.com at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Giovannetti, Mary
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 3:01 PM
To: 'MCOH/EH'
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Releasing the Entire Employee Health Chart

I do not release a chart to anyone. I bring the specific items to the surveyor and I sit there with it while they look at it.

Mary C Giovannetti, MSN, APRN, BC-FNP
Manager/Nurse Practitioner | Employee Health

[cid:image003.png at 01D1CD69.26C54E20]

853 North Church St, Suite 400 | Spartanburg, SC 29303