[MCOH-EH] Vaccination Consents

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Mon Aug 29 10:08:10 PDT 2016

Kit, I would like to know about your app, too, as we have some tablets we could use if we decided to use the app as well. Can you tell us about it?

Tara

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS
Infection Prevention and Employee Health

Ocean Beach Hospital and Clinics
174 First Avenue North
Ilwaco, Washington 98624

tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com