[MCOH-EH] TB screening for high risk facility

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Sep 16 11:43:37 PDT 2016

We are high risk at UCLA do QFT on hire since summer 2011 and then all stay on QFT annually while legacy employees still are doing PPDs annually.  This was decided because of lab capacity and phlebotomy capacity.  We make individual exceptions and use QFT for exposures to Cases.  About 17,000 TB tests/year for health system not including campus.

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132