[MCOH-EH] Maillist archives

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Sun Sep 18 21:18:23 PDT 2016

On 9/16/2016 3:15 PM, Kavita Rajasekhar wrote:

> More a question for the listserve administrator/moderator:
>
> Is there a place in cyberspace where these very useful conversations
> get stored? Many of us have similar questions that arise
> repeatedly....and it would help those just joining the list serve to
> see responses to common questions.

That link is displayed at the bottom of every message you receive.

The archiving function is one of the reasons why we STRONGLY discourage
submitting messages with topics that cannot be easily located in an
archive (such as the recent messages with the one-word topic
_*Question*_, or the many recent messages with subjects such as _*Re:
[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 251, Issue 268*_).

Regards,

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*