[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Re: TB screening for high risk facility

Lanzi, Maria Maria.Lanzi at va.gov
Mon Sep 19 05:18:40 PDT 2016

Dr. Adamo,

Would you be willing to share your algorithm?

Thanks,

Maria

Maria C. Lanzi, MS, MPH, ANP-BC, COHN-S, CTH
Nurse Practitioner/Program Coordinator
Employee Occupational Health
Corporal Michael J Crescenz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
3900Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Work:  215 823 5800 x 2592