[MCOH-EH] high dose flu vaccine for employees over age 65

Sarah Kemble skemblemd at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 12:16:15 PDT 2016

We provide it but following ACIP guidelines, do not recommend compared to the trivalent normal-dose alternative.  Looking forward to more clinical data - beyond different antibody responses.

Sarah Kemble, MD, MPH
Chief of Medicine
VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System

Sent from my iPhone