[MCOH-EH] Los Alamos National Laboratory needs an Occupational Medicine Physician

Joy, Jeff jjoy at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 15 09:54:06 PST 2016

To whom it may concern,
  Good day to you, my name is Jeff Joy, and I work with Los Alamos National Laboratory. I was reaching out to the List Members to see if they or anyone they might know of may be interested in a full time position with our facility. One of the more attractive details of the position is, while on a full time salary with benefits, it is only a 40 an hour a week position- part time for many physicians, we know- and if desired, with proper notification, the physicians can also work at the local Hospital as well.  There is a 9/80 flex schedule available for those who would like to work 44 hours one week could work only 36 the next and be off every other Friday.  We have all Federal Holidays off, vacation, sick pay 6% 401K that is matched 100%, and starting first year we add 3 1/2% on top of that, so in essence, it is a 15 ½ percent match.  We have shuttle access to Santa Fe and Albuquerque, a rich and diverse cultural scene locally, world class skiing, hiking, food, and so much more.  Would you be so kind to let me know if you or any of your colleagues or associates may be interested? Please feel free to reach out to me with any of the contact information below, and I look forward to hearing from you,

Jeff Joy
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Schedule B