[MCOH-EH] Epic

Giovannetti, Mary MGiovannetti at srhs.com
Tue Dec 27 07:27:21 PST 2016

If you have started live with Epic for Employee Health or occupational health offices: Can you please give me your pros and cons? What is working and what is not working?
When I investigated the option 1 ½ years ago, we determined that it was not the right choice for our department due to limited functionality and confidentiality issues. I'm told they have made some improvements.

Thanks for your help!

Mary C Giovannetti, MSN, APRN, BC-FNP
Manager/Nurse Practitioner | Employee Health

[cid:image001.png at 01CFD7E5.AFEE0CD0]

853 North Church St, Suite 400 | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864-560-6514 | f: 864-560-6509
e: mgiovannetti at srhs.com<mailto:mgiovannetti at srhs.com> | w: SpartanburgRegional.com<http://www.spartanburgregional.com/>