[MCOH-EH] "Best" N95 Mask

william hyman wahyman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:42:11 PDT 2017

When trying to determine what of anything is best, or for discussing the
same, it is helpful to have actual criteria, and if necessary to weight
those criteria and score candidate products with respect to each criteria
in order to get an overall score. I have written about structured
comparative shopping in general and will share upon request direct to me:
wahyman at gmail.com

PS. The Digest can be much more readable if you don't include everything,
some multiple times, when replying. Or at a minimum change the Subject as
requested by the moderator.
Today's Topics:

   1. Re:  N95 masks (Epps, Nancy)

Message: 1