[MCOH-EH] BBP Exposures Guide

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Fri May 5 00:04:20 PDT 2017

Colleagues,

Several years ago one of our MediTrax customers sent us a version of the
attached BBPE Guidelines document, and we've incorporated it into our
software for use by all EH staff. Many routinely distribute this to
nursing supervisors and ED staff to help ensure that supervisors and
employees are aware of what does (and does not) constitute a BBP exposure.

It's not copyrighted, so please feel free to use it in your own EH
department. If you'd like the MS-Word version so you can edit the text
to reflect your institution's specific policy and perhaps print your
facility's logo at the top, please email me at drjoe at meditrax.com
<mailto:drjoe at meditrax.com> (don't send your request to the entire
maillist).

Regards,

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*
President and Medical Director
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.meditrax.com_&d=DwMF-g&c=OkTzG9BEJ0mJ4q6c2Z7Y7SHD-uK2VavvM8ThOMpS_q4&r=4EEESRYw8sZh9XHYQbjuIbPvclhoTTmOZNVgK5OxoSM&m=RVL4tTufPxqRNjERUw14kyde7LaKjrtO9yMnZAywdPA&s=jm5_WoyG5VuwV1O4-I1c8BopxFEpWVgWOOXbDmujUZ4&e=>
/MediTrax software: Everything you need, at a fraction of the cost!/