[MCOH-EH] [External] Re: BBP Safer Sharps

Sampson, Deborah Deborah.Sampson at snhhs.org
Mon May 8 11:55:37 PDT 2017

Many providers, myself included, own prescription safety glasses and use them throughout personal and professional activities when needed. Anyone who needs prescription glasses, would need safety glasses for close work, regardless of age.
Just my 2 cents
Deb
Deborah A. Sampson, PhD, APRN, COHN-S, FAANP
Employee Health APRN
Employee Health and Wellness Services
Southern New Hampshire Health   P.O.Box 2014   8 Prospect Street   Nashua, NH 03060
p(603) 281-8575  f (603) 577-5665
deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org<mailto:deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org>

[cid:image002.png at 01D12056.31ABE440]

I strive to provide high quality service ~ please let my manager, Joanie Basta, know how I'm doing by e-mailing joan.basta @snhhs.org<Jacqueline.Woolley at snhhs.org%20> with your feedback. Thank you!