[MCOH-EH] Bayer Corp.

Thomas Barry tom-b at rcn.com
Sat May 20 11:09:37 PDT 2017

sadly no company controls their own stuff anymore. No vertical integration.

Nike really doesn’t make anything, its all contracted out to others. Manufactured in whatever plant gets the nod with a low bid and sufficient quality. Shipped and warehouse and distributed by others. Profits rise to the top.

We live in a world where the few at the top are skimming pretty much all they can, pitting labor from USA vs Korea, vs china, vs Vietnam etc. The top 1% everywhere control the production and everyone else should be happy with their plight!!!

The establishment in Washington — both all the Dems and many of the Republicans are against it and thus against trump.

Trump heard the pleas of the former working class and was give a mandate of sorts, but neither the dems or repubs are behind him, he is a man without a party.

The really rich want to send our good paying jobs overseas and hire immigrants — even illegal ones to do work they don’t want to pay American's a higher wage too.  Like butchers, use to be a good job back in the 60’s-70’s but now much cutting done by poorly paid immigrants prior to distribution to the supermarkets

If your company felt that Indian/phillipino/other... workers could do your job at a savings of money they would pull the plug in a moments notice.