[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 252, Issue 191

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Tue Jun 6 12:04:06 PDT 2017

Colleagues,

One more plea ... PLEASE ensure that when you reply to a Digest message,

  * you delete ALL footers and ALL irrelevant digest messages from your
    reply
  * you ensure the topic is more specific than just "[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH
    Digest, Vol 252, Issue 191" (which makes it impossible to correctly
    archive the thread.

Whenever a message with lengthy irrelevant footers or a non-specific
topic is posted, I go to the list-admin roster and place the sender(s)
on a "hold all messages until they're reviewed" list. This sometimes
delays your future posts until I get a chance to review the "held"
messages and sort them out from the dozens of spam emails which arrive
daily. Subscribers who routinely send messages which don't follow these
simple rules will, as a last resort, be removed from the Digest
subscription list and will instead receive all messages individually.

Thanks,

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*