[MCOH-EH] PAPR use for staff with beards

Hughes, Dennis DHughes2 at peacehealth.org
Fri Jul 7 12:19:20 PDT 2017

We have implemented a primarily PAPR model with only a few designated departments assigned N95 (ED, MRI, Respiratory Therapy).

Dennis Hughes  |  Safety Coordinator  |  Safety & Emergency Management
PeaceHealth<http://www.peacehealth.org/>  |  3333 RiverBend Dr  |  Springfield, OR 97477
office 541 222-2539  | fax 541 431-8383