[MCOH-EH] Respirator Fit Test Programs

Kate Miller kemiller at stcharleshealthcare.org
Fri Jul 21 09:06:12 PDT 2017

Initially it was RT since we only had 2 people in our department. Now Employee Health is part of Infection Prevention and we do it for initial hire. The annual testing is contracted out at this time.

Kate Miller, RN
Caregiver Health Nurse
541-706-4771 (office) 541-706-2694 (fax)
kemiller at stcharleshealthcare.org

St. Charles Health System 2500 NE Neff Road Bend OR 97701 www.stcharleshealthcare.org

Drop In Calendar Link:
Drop-In Clinic Calendar and Locations<http://quality.scmc.org/Lists/Caregiver%20Health%20Dropin%20Calendar/calendar.aspx>