[MCOH-EH] Does anyone use eClinicalWorks EMR for their practice?

Craig Thorne Craig.Thorne at erickson.com
Tue Aug 1 09:48:52 PDT 2017

Everyone, is any of you currently use eClinicalWorks in your practice, please let me know as we may be converting to them as well.

Thank you!

Craig Thorne, M.D.
443-257-0903 (cell)
Craig.thorne at erickson.com

The information in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmissions, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.