[MCOH-EH] Does anyone use EPIC EMR for all EOHS work?

Mora, Jennifer JMora at stohosp.com
Tue Aug 1 12:17:19 PDT 2017

Nancy-

We use EPIC for occupational health, but we do not use it for employee health.  We still use paper forms for all of our employee health records.

Jennifer Mora MSN, RN
Business Health and Wellness Coordinator
Stoughton Hospital
900 Ridge Street
Stoughton, WI 53589

Office 608-873-2204
Cell      608-235-4239

Proud to provide exceptional personalized service