[MCOH-EH] Fit testing N-95

Galaid Edward I Edward.Galaid at RoperSaintFrancis.com
Thu Sep 14 19:42:01 PDT 2017

I made a bush-league error.  N-95 needs annual fit testing.  No wiggle room.
Sorry for any confusion.

Ed Galaid

Our Mission: Healing all people with compassion, faith and excellence.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. Thank you.