[MCOH-EH] Benchmarking employee injury rate

Orford, Robert R., M.D. rorford at mayo.edu
Thu Oct 5 07:00:23 PDT 2017

Agreed. Preventable injuries and deaths are not acceptable in the workplace, or elsewhere.  Sanjay Gupta’s brief essay about what is happening in the non-work sphere (and likely at the workplace as well) in Puerto Rico says this eloquently: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/health/gupta-puerto-rico-essay/index.html

Bob Orford,
Scottsdale, AZ