[MCOH-EH] [External] Suspect Drug Diversion

Sampson, Deborah Deborah.Sampson at snhhs.org
Tue Nov 14 12:05:52 PST 2017

I certainly do.
I look at necks, feet, arms, legs,  and nail beds but in such a way that it is not overly obvious. I scan/palpate as I am doing a neuro exam.
I do not look in groin or genital areas although these are other sites where tracks or signs of injection might be present.

I am curious how others do this.
Deb
Deborah A. Sampson, PhD, APRN, COHN-S, FAANP
Employee Health provider/ Worker's Compensation Case Manager
Employee Health and Wellness Services
Southern New Hampshire Health   P.O.Box 2014   8 Prospect Street   Nashua, NH 03060
p(603) 281-8575  f (603) 577-5665
deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org<mailto:deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org>