[MCOH-EH] Urine Drug Testing Panels

Kathy.Dayvault at dekalbmedical.org Kathy.Dayvault at dekalbmedical.org
Wed Dec 20 10:49:06 PST 2017

We do 10 panel on all employees. We do not different panels for different
types of employees.

We send all non negative screens out and positive tests are reviewed and
managed by the MRO with the status reported out to me.

Thanks,

Kathy Dayvault, RN, BSN, MPH
 Manager, Occupational Health and Safety
 WorksWell Onsite