[MCOH-EH] Flu

Kate Miller kemiller at stcharleshealthcare.org
Thu Jan 11 09:24:42 PST 2018

That is the same for us.
The only time that we gave Tamiflu was when we had an outbreak in our Physical Rehab facility.

Kate Miller, RN
Caregiver Health Nurse
541-706-4771 (office) 541-706-2694 (fax)
kemiller at stcharleshealthcare.org

St. Charles Health System 2500 NE Neff Road Bend OR 97701 www.stcharleshealthcare.org

Drop In Calendar Link:
Drop-In Clinic Calendar and Locations<http://quality.scmc.org/Lists/Caregiver%20Health%20Dropin%20Calendar/calendar.aspx>

“I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t laugh”  Maya Angelou