[MCOH-EH] immunizations for valet service

Kate Miller kemiller at stcharleshealthcare.org
Wed Feb 21 18:41:37 PST 2018

We made the decision to require TB testing and basic hospital education to all of our employees and volunteers upon hire. This way anyone who is employed can reasonable answer basic questions and is screened upon hire.
If there is a communicable disease exposure I include every employee and volunteer. Generally if it happens on our property or one that we control we are responsible.

Kate Miller, RN
Caregiver Health Nurse
541-706-4771 (office) 541-706-2694 (fax)
kemiller at stcharleshealthcare.org

St. Charles Health System 2500 NE Neff Road Bend OR 97701 www.stcharleshealthcare.org

Drop In Calendar Link:
Drop-In Clinic Calendar and Locations

“I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t laugh”  Maya Angelou