[MCOH-EH] Positive TB reactors

Kathy.Dayvault at dekalbmedical.org Kathy.Dayvault at dekalbmedical.org
Wed Feb 28 14:01:48 PST 2018

For past positve, we always do an annual TB Assessment.

Kathy Dayvault, RN, BSN, MPH
 Manager, Occupational Health and Safety
 WorksWell Onsite
 Dekalb Medical  2701 North Decatur Road
 Decatur, GA 30033
ph: 404.501.4972 Fax:404-501-2045
kathy.dayvault at dekalbmedical.org

From:   April Tainter <April.Tainter at thedacare.org>
To:     "'mcoh-eh at mylist.net'" <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>,
Date:   02/28/2018 04:35 PM
Subject:        [MCOH-EH] Positive TB reactors
Sent by:        "MCOH-EH" <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net>

Does anyone know if it is a requirement to assess for symptoms of active
TB in past positive reactors?  I currently do a yearly questionnaire for
symptoms but others in my system don’t.  Thank you for any guidance you
can offer.

April Tainter RN
Employee Health Nurse

ThedaCare Medical Centers-Shawano/New London/Waupaca
P 715-701-0168
F 715-524-9983

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message.

The MCOH-EH List is moderated by Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM.
List membership is free, but only subscribers may post to the list.
To post send messages to: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
To become a subscriber, or to change your subscription options (turn off
email while you're on vacation, etc):   http://www.mcoh-eh.net
MediTrax / Occupational Health Systems, Inc. provides financial support to
ensure the list remains a free resource for the occupational health
community.