[MCOH-EH] Positive TB reactors

Wintermeyer, Stephen F. swinterm at iu.edu
Thu Mar 1 07:59:22 PST 2018

Deborah,

Please help me understand your process.

When you state you do Annual TB Assessment/Questionnaires, are you referring only to individuals with a past positive TB test or all individuals?

If you are referring to past positives, I do not understand the of a Quantiferon Gold if the TB Questionnaire is concerning.  If the individual is already considered to be a past positive, what additional information does the Quantiferon Gold give you?

Stephen Wintermeyer, MD, MPH
Director
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine

Campus Health
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Coleman Hall, Suite 100
1140 West Michigan Street
Indianapolis, IN  46202
317-274-8214