[MCOH-EH] TdaP re-vaccination for non-pregnant employees

Philip Adamo philipad1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:19:56 PDT 2018

Our policy is employees must update Tdap every 10 years and we provide the vaccine. With all the pertussis in pour community we feel it is only right to protect our patients and employees.
Our ED only gives Tdap when patients need Td

Philip Adamo, M.D., MPH
Senior Medical Director
Baystate Health
Springfield, MA