[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Re: You may want to attend this course!

Swift, Melanie D., M.D. Swift.Melanie at mayo.edu
Sat Apr 28 06:17:26 PDT 2018

Hi Scott. Sorry we missed you! No, the precourses are not recorded.
Melanie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 5:07 PM, Grubbs, Scott <Scott_Grubbs at bshsi.org<mailto:Scott_Grubbs at bshsi.org>> wrote:

Melanie- sorry I could not attend.  Did they record your sessions?  I know that MobilTape records the sessions during the main conference…  I would love to be able to order in order to view, even if it doesn’t generate CME credits!
Scott