[MCOH-EH] Workplace Violence

Galaid Edward I Edward.Galaid at RoperSaintFrancis.com
Mon May 14 12:24:33 PDT 2018

Hey, Phil.

I chair the committee.  Sr. Mgt wanted an MD to run it.  I'm happy to do it, after taking care of employees who had been involved in incidents.
I came up with 5 subcommittees.  Lots of interest in participation across the system...clinical nurses, physicians, safety, IT, quality, risk mgt.
I'm delegating an individual to run point on each of them.  I attend each meeting.

Surveillance and Analytics  (I'm the point person on this one)
TAC Team (Training, Advocacy, Communication)
BERT (Behavioral Emergency Response Team)
Care for the Caregiver (modeled after the CANDOR Care for the Caregiver Module 6
Security/Physical Barriers Evaluation and Improvement Projects...this is the engineers, safety people, practice mgrs., hospital admins.

Our Mission: Healing all people with compassion, faith and excellence.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. Thank you.