[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Blood and body fluid exposures

Dr Amber H Mitchell amber.mitchell at internationalsafetycenter.org
Wed May 16 14:09:21 PDT 2018

We are releasing our 2016 EPINet BBFE data in the coming weeks to our site (thank you Melanie!) and are analyzing 2017 now.

Attaching last five years (2012-2016) BBFE data for you all to have.  I only ask that you not distribute it, but feel free to use it internally to compare.

2015: https://internationalsafetycenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Official-2015-BBFSummary.pdf (all archived years are here too, going back to mid-1990s)

2016 (attached.)

Note: Q8 and Q10 - majority of exposures to unprotected eyes!

Let me know if you all want additional data from our EPINet aggregate.

Amber

Amber H Mitchell, DrPH, MPH, CPH
President | Executive Director
Email | amber.mitchell at internationalsafetycenter.org<mailto:amber.mitchell at internationalsafetycenter.org>