[MCOH-EH] BBPE

Mindy T. Dube Mindy.T.Dube at hitchcock.org
Mon Jun 11 04:57:50 PDT 2018

I am looking to see what other people have for a process after blood borne pathogen exposures.  What is your process to get the exposed staff's baseline HIV and Hep C labs done during off hours when OccMed is closed?

Mindy Dube, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Lebanon, NH  03756
603-653-3880
Fax: 603-650-0928

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.