[MCOH-EH] Reporting structures for occupational health?

Amy Olson aolson9 at jhmi.edu
Tue Jun 12 07:42:49 PDT 2018

WE report through HR.

Amy Olson, BSN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health and Wellness
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
500 Seventh Avenue South, Suite 103
St. Petersburg, FL  33701
P 727-767-8211 | F 727-767-8399
aolson9 at jhmi.edu<mailto:aolson9 at jhmi.edu>
www.HopkinsAllChildrens.org<http://www.hopkinsallchildrens.org/>

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Thorne, Craig
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:29 PM
To: 'mcoh-eh at mylist.net' <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: [MCOH-EH] Reporting structures for occupational health?

Everyone, I am doing some research to determine where occupational health reports to within hospitals/medical systems? Such as to HR, Medical, etc.

Is some organizations, various elements may report up to different leaders: e.g. medical to CMO, finance to CFO, etc.

Please share with me how you report in your organization.

Thank you,

Craig Thorne

Craig D. Thorne, M.D., MPH, MBA
Chief Medical Director, Occupational Health and Business Health Services

200 Orchard Street, 4th Floor,  Suite 403
New Haven, CT  06511

Phone: 203-680-2530
Cell: 203-687-5281
Email: craig.thorne at ynhh.org
<mailto:craig.thorne at ynhh.org%0b>[https://www.ynhh.org/~/media/images/Email/signature/ynhhs_esignature_logo.png]

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.